Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"It don't come easy, it's a game of give and take."

Today, I googled implantation bleeding and cramping to see if you can be pregnant without having either of them.  As it turns out, you can.  You can also be pregnant even if you don't have sore boobs, metal mouth, blue veins or any other symptoms.  

In fact, some women don't even believe that they are pregnant until the third month.  Stealth pregnancy.


I have not felt a single pregnancy symptom.  At 9 DPO, I would consider this month to be on the brink of failure.  However, we tested the trigger out yesterday.  It was pretty much gone last night and basically invisible this morning.  This afternoon, I decided to torture myself and test after work.  The test strip showed a pretty substantial pink line.  Stealth pregnancy?


No.  We went down this road last month when we were pregnant for all of three days.  


Crap.


My Brother is going to Alabama to look into buying a reptile business from the wife of it's deceased owner.

My Mother told me that she and my Dad have more money than they know what to do with.  

My youngest Aunt is turning 60 in June.

These are some other things I can think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment