Friday, April 9, 2010

"And it was perfect until the telephone started ringing, ringing, ringing..."

One of my fantasies:

Finding out that I'm pregnant and telling my class right away.  I know it's like bad luck of something to tell people right away but, in a way, my students are my kids too and I feel like they would be so excited to all be Aunts and Uncles.  I would do a huge 9 month unit on human growth and development and we could have weekly, "what's our baby up to now?" sessions.  That's why I would want to tell them right away...I wouldn't want to have to catch them up on three months of growth. Marie said I could buy a home doppler and I would totally let my students listen to the heartbeat.  Most of them have never heard a fetal heartbeat. It would be so cool.

Sigh.  4 DPO

No comments:

Post a Comment