Friday, April 2, 2010

"I'm just along for the ride."

Yesterday was my cd8 blood test and ultrasound.  I have two maturing/dominant follicles, one on each ovary.  They measured 14-15mm and 13-14mm.  My lining was at 6mm.  Apparently, this is a good response to the pathetic dose of clomid I took.

My thoughts: I couldn't get pregnant with 6 eggs, now I only have two.

Reality: Most doctors would have cancelled my last cycle due to my huge clutch of eggs.

Emotionally: I feel like a hen.

Today I arrived at work and caught the elevator just before it closed.  As I stepped in, I realized that the other four women inside were all pregnant.  Hugely pregnant.  So pregnant that, if my life were a movie, the elevator would get stuck between floors, all the women would go into labor at once and I would have to deliver all the babies while rescue teams attempted to free us.

The world is out to get me.  The evidence is mounting.

Stay tuned for the results of Sunday's bloodwork and dildo-caming.  IUI #2 might be Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment