Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Big as grapefruits, big as pumpkins, yessir, yessir!"

I know it's Easter because the bunny left me two huge eggs... on my ovaries.

The sonogram tech estimated that one was 20-21mm and the other was 22-23mm.  Them's some big eggs (follicles-technically).

So now we are just waiting for them to call me and let me know when to trigger.  I'm hoping that they will want me to do it tonight so that I can take Monday and Tuesday off from work. 

I forgot to ask how the lining was.  Last Thursday it was 6mm and I'm hoping it grew to 8mm.  

Each of my sentences is so important that it deserves to be it's own paragraph.

My wife is going on a bike ride.  She looks cute in her little helmet.  I'm not going.  I'm not moving until this phone rings.  

Something is wrong with my keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment