Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree..."

My mom's hygiene products have been silent today.  I was hoping she'd call with an update from her q-tips or something... oh well.

9 DPO and so far, nothing.  I read that animals can sense when a woman is pregnant and family pets have been known to act strangely when they sense a fetus growing.  Naturally, I've been presenting my abdomen to all 4 cats for inspection for the last few days.  I am assuming that if they sense a pregnancy, they will break out into Riverdance or something.  As of today, all they do is look at me disdainfully.

My RE recommended no exercise during the two week wait.  Fine by me.

Damn my cat snores loud.  Sounds like trucks shifting on the highway.  If my cat snores loud, am I pregnant?


Work Woes:
Audit in May
12 incoming consumers

Pipe Dream:
Long weekend in Puerto Rico in May

Places I Self-Groped Today:
x37 bus to Bay Ridge
Hale and Hearty Soup
Conference room

Awesome Work Moment:
Attacking my students with mud balls

No comments:

Post a Comment