Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Marilynn Monroe shoulda married Henry Miller

Today may or may not be 3 DPO.  Surely, that means it's high time to start testing.  In other news, my bellybutton feels weird.  Clearly I'm pregnant.  Also, I had cramps, my tongue looked red, my cat looked at  me funny and I felt vaguely queasy when I scooped the litter box last night.  Maybe I should buy a car seat this weekend.

I made my wife return the sperm tank tonight.  She should experience some part of this madness.  Thank god I have the day off tomorrow.

Today, one of my students asked if she could spend the weekend at my house.  Was hysterical laughter the right response?

Minutes Exercised:
0

Emotional Climate:
Guilty with a chance of moping.

Current Paranoias:
-An all republican senate
-Rising sperm prices
-Premature menopause
-Bethesda never putting out another Elderscrolls game

New Vocabulary:
"Cerval Palsy"- damage to the brains of wild african cats before age 22

No comments:

Post a Comment