Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Sittin on the dock of the bay watchin' the tides roll away..."

And so it ends.  The spotting has begun, the BFN, confirmed.  Tomorrow we begin cycle #9.  Yee-ha!

Could somebody stop the infertility?  I'd like to get off now.



The upswing is that, we will be under the care of Dr. Karpenko at American Fertility.  During my first consultation, she basically satisfied my suspicions that Dr. David B. Seifer is a complete moron and should not be trusted.  She wants to do one more Clomid IUI (this time with the proper progesterone support and estrogen if necessary) before we bring out the big guns.  I'm not sure what the big guns involve but, I believe that they involve suitcases full of money.  I think we may switch back to Monty because he had a better sperm count.

In other news, my mother called me this morning.

Mom: Hi honey, what's going on?

Me: Not much, I'm still at work finishing up some stuff for my meeting tomorrow.

Mom: Oh.  You know, I just get chills every time I think of all the good you do for those people at that job of yours.

Me: What?

Mom: You know... How much joy and happiness you bring to these "handicapped" people's lives.

Me: It's "Disabled" or "physically/intellectually challenged."  Also, I dunno how much joy I bring them.  Today, I spent the afternoon telling them I would nail their tongues to my bulletin board if they made one more sound.

Mom: But I bet they laughed, didn't they?

Me: Yeah... I suppose they did... I'm going to have to work on scarier threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment