Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I was stimming when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray...

Hi.  My name is Courtney. My DW and I have been TTC for 6 cycles.  So far we have had nothing but BFN's with all of our ICI's.  I have been using CBE OPK's and taking my BBT and I seem to O pretty regularly around CD 12-13.  I have regular cycles and and 14 day LP followed by AF.  Recently, I saw an RE to begin the IUI process.  He ordered an HSG which was clear and a whole blood work-up.  All my levels were normal except for my AMH which was in the toilet at .4 or something.  We are praying it's not POF or DOR.  On the bright side, my FSH was 4 and the U/S revealed at least 12 follies.  We are doing frozen DI's so we have no need for a SA.  This cycle will be our first IUI and we are using clomid and an HCG Trigger.  Hopefully, there will be no OHSS.  If my estimates are correct I will be 14DPO on march 25th and then I will test with a FRER.  Until then, I probably won't be able to resist using some IC's...


Hmm... Should I blame the clomid?

Worst News Ever:
The possibility of the MTA cutting my x37 bus

Honest Truth:
I am really in no mood for these quaint little lists today.

No comments:

Post a Comment