Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I don't really know ya but I think I could love ya..."

Docking complete, captain.


Today we transferred two grade 5AA blastocysts.  I have no idea what grade 5AA means other then very pretty blastocysts.  The I had discussed transferring 3 blasts but the embryologist (in addition to my wife) strongly cautioned against doing that many because of my age and because of the very high quality of my blasts.  One was even starting to hatch!

So, now it's time to play our favorite game.  No, not the waiting game... the mind game!  You know, the one where I talk myself into every pregnancy symptom under the sun and then feel guilty!  Yay!

But seriously, I swear I felt in implant already.


In other news:
SC (a student of mine) informed me yesterday that my Dad looks like a bald cat and my wife looks like a dog who bites me.  The wonders never cease.

2 comments:

lastchanceivf said...

This is my second take at a comment, damn Blogger.

I am not one to blow sunshine, but that sounds like the perfect transfer. You can't ask for more than a hatching blast...I think you were wise to go for two, as I see twins in your future!

Courtney said...

I'm not gonna lie...I have been having twin fantasies basically all day. I hope like hell that you are right!

Post a Comment