Thursday, November 18, 2010

"But I know one thing; I love you."

We're finally home!

Our move to the new house was so great, our movers were great, the house is amazing and we are both so happy.

On the baby front, I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and the babies are both fine and I can feel them kicking now.  There hasn't been anymore bleeding since the last episode and I hope it will stay that way.

Also, there was a buck (deer) in our backyard and at night, I can hear owls hooting.  It's great to be back in the country!

Lastly, I am in love with my wife.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Squeeeeee! I haven't checked in on your blog in a while because we actually just moved last month too! Also to the country! : ) Anywho, so so so happy to read all is well with you, the wife, and babes. How about you indulge us with a belly pic now? Hehh? Hehhh?!

Leahelenoelle said...

Please update your blog...I keep checking and never any updates. : ( I really really really hope all is well. <3

Post a Comment