Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Please don't take my sunshine away."

I really don't like this whole bleeding while pregnant thing.  And not even because I'm bored and about to develop bedsores.


I was already anxious about being pregnant.  It was scary enough to know that finally, after all the IUI's and IVF's, I had creatures growing in me and that something could go wrong at any minute.  Now that something has officially gone wrong, I feel like this ticking time bomb.  I can always tell when I'm going to bleed because I can't sleep the night before.

whatever.

1 comment:

Leah said...

You and the babes are in my thoughts! Just wanted to let you know I bled on and off for a couple weeks when I was pregnant with my daughter...they never figured out why. I think I was around 8-10 weeks preggo (not sure exactly where you are right now). I know how horrible that feeling is...every time you go to the bathroom and see that your heart just about falls out of your chest. But she was FINE. Totally 100% healthy and wonderful. ((HUGS))

Post a Comment