Monday, June 7, 2010

"I've got something to put in you... at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!"

I am a lucky woman!  No, I'm not pregnant yet.... well maybe I am but it's only 5-6 DPO, so who knows??

I'm lucky because I have a wonderful wife who took me away for an early birthday trip to Atlantic City.  We touched the fertility idols at Ripleys, she tried to teach me how to play craps (not really my thing but I  had fun watching her get into it) and we walked on the boardwalk.  Definitely a really nice little getaway and the hotel was great.  We stayed at the Taj Mahal and had a perfect view of the atlantic ocean from our huge window on the 38th floor.  Lovely!

In other news, did I mention that we had IUI #4?  Well, we did.  It was last thursday and hopefully between my super thick lining (you could mud wrestle in it...), the fertility idols (which I rubbed and then secretly licked my palms), and the doctor's reassurance that he has a psychic connection with sperm... the will finally be it for us.  If not, there's a rubber room waiting for me at bellvue.  


So, now is when I start calling my wife at hourly intervals asking if I should be feeling pregnant yet.  I really need this to work.

Also, today at work, I taught my students the art of the practical joke.  Yes, we foiled the chair of one of the other teachers, who is away on vacation. It was awesome.  

Lastly, pleasegodletitworkthistimepleasepleasepleaseplease!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FX for this cycle x

Courtney said...

Thanks for the good wishes!

Post a Comment