Monday, June 28, 2010

"Come a little bit closer, you're my kind of man..."

I have a million follicles.

100mg of clomid for 5 days and I have a million follicles.  And by a million, I mean 12-14.  So, yay, I guess.

Monitoring this morning.  As always, everything looks perfect.  I feel like the day the doctor says, "oh god, this cycle is a hot mess!" will be the day I get pregnant.  The word "perfect" scares me.

Also, the idea of my 5'-2" 98 pound russian doctor calling anything a "hot mess," cracks me up.

I wonder if anyone else has seen the commercial for wheat thins where a woman is surrounded by an  ominous swirling cloud of crackers?  She has to break though by lunging at the crackers and snapping at them with her teeth.  I dunno.  Seems a bit to visceral for a product that tastes like compressed pencil shavings.

I never want to be chased by crackers.


Conversation between SC (student) and my 19 year old summer undergrad volunteer...
SC: I want to be a priest.
Volunteer: Oh, are you religious?
SC: Yeah...
Volunteer: How so?
SC: You know...I'm jealous and stuff... of other men...
Volunteer: Oh (looks bewildered).... yeah...I can see how that's religious....



I want babies.  Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment